Please visit our “Partners in Progress” websites below for more information on how they may be of assistance to you as well!
Recent MI Xchange Posts
- Smoke Control in a Non-ducted Return-air System
- May Social Media Roundup: Monthly Fire and Life Safety Posts
- Fire Safety Consulting: March 15th, 2012 Deadline Approaching for New ADA Standard
- Fire Safety Consulting: Many Clean Agent Suppression Concentrations Increasing
- Fire Safety Consulting: Should HVAC Shut Down Upon Clean Agent System Discharge?
- Air Force hush houses being retrofitted with new @3M Novec 1230 fire suppression systems. http://t.co/KuhrP9Uf #fireprotection 01:15:35 PM July 11, 2012
- Toyota overhauls engine plant fire protection system. http://t.co/s3SyjMK8 #fireprotection via @manmonthly 07:30:55 PM July 10, 2012
- We were featured in @HPACeng with an article on smoke control in a non-ducted return-air system. http://t.co/1Bj206nP #fire #engineering 01:05:34 PM July 10, 2012
- Handbook of Smoke Control Engineering published by #ASHRAE in cooperation with #SFPE, #ICC and #NFPA http://t.co/ZM0DR91G 01:20:10 PM June 26, 2012
- Proposed changes to #NFPA 72/2013 via @SecInfoWatch http://t.co/MsXQqvW8 09:07:12 PM June 25, 2012