Helping you expand the scope of contracting projects you pursue without adding fixed costs to your organization.
“We are dedicated to not only developing the trust of, but contributing to the continued success of our valued customers.”
Solid fire systems are based on solid fire alarm system design and installations. Site surveys, shop drawings, calculations, design manuals, and product data, are all essential to a sound fire system design. Meridian has the tools you need to get your fire alarm system installations off to the right start.
We specialize in AutoCAD drawings and have AutoCAD-trained drafting experts at our disposal. Through an Autodesk subscription service, Meridian always has the latest AutoCAD version available.
Timing is everything, and everyone’s time is important. That’s why Meridian minimizes turnaround time by conveniently posting completed fire alarm system designs for viewing and download 24-hours a day on its secure server. Meridian’s fire system design clients receive a log-in code for access to their own secure area.
There, every fire system design, every cut-sheet, every revision, is available, for as long as the client requires.
We take pride in our fire system designs and drawings, and carefully adapt appropriate client suggestions into the pages we create. We strive to consistently produce fire alarm system designs that clients are proud to put their name on.
Meridian has the fire system design tools and personnel its partners require to get the job done properly and on time.
- If you need a survey conducted and a fire protection system design created, the Meridian Team has years of experience and factory training to assist you.
- If your fire system designs need to be professionally “put to paper,” our team of AutoCAD draftsmen are at your disposal.
- If you need specialized calculations performed, we have all the UL listed, manufacturer design software for hydraulic and power calculations.
- If you need assistance submitting your fire protection designs for approval, Meridian has essential information on every building department in our home state of Ohio, and can efficiently process the submittal for you. Our knowledge enables us to streamline submittals outside Ohio as well.
- If you need help in conducting “final acceptance” testing of your fire system, Meridian has the tools, equipment, certifications, knowledge, and experience to complete the task properly.
Learn more about fire alarm system design services by calling us at 330-247-1018 or using our contact form.